Delivering competitive advantage and managing risk in the Food & Beverage supply chain
Procurement and supply teams in the FMCG sector need to be nimble to respond to emerging food trends, global pressures, the threat of poor food quality and fraud and increased regulation. The sector is also being challenged to deliver substantial savings to their business, create sustainable competitive advantage, whilst managing risk and ensuring sustainable sourcing. The globalised food industry has created a complex, fragmented and vulnerable food supply chain, exposing food distributors, manufacturers and retailers to a high risk of poor quality, contamination, and reputational damage.
The 2nd Annual FoodProcure Conference is designed for all those involved in procurement, sourcing and logistics from the food & beverage sector. FoodProcure will bring together practitioners and industry experts to discuss a wide range of issues critical to the F & B supply chain. The programme features a healthy mix of presentation sessions, interactive round-tables discussions, hands-on workshops and networking opportunities.
We invite you to attend this unique event where you will have the opportunity to build valuable connections, gain insights into key commodity markets, hear about the different and innovative strategies other procurement teams in the region are adopting, learn from industry specialists and take away knowledge and ideas that you can use immediately in your business to drive greater value.
Reasons to attend
- Understand the drivers of change impacting the food and beverage sector both now and in the future
- Hear examples of what strategies and models procurement are adopting to deliver value in other organisations in your sector
- Uncover answers to the key challenges facing procurement and supply professionals in the sector
- Learn how organisations are managing risk in all its forms
- Explore the skills and capabilities that you will need to manage the food and beverage supply chain both now and in the future
- Discover how organisations are building flexible contracts that balance security of supply with the opportunity to take advantage of short-term price movements
- Identify opportunities to deliver further value to your organisation
Who should attend
This conference is essential for:
- Procurement and supply managers in the agribusiness, food and beverage manufacturing, processing and retailing industries
- Senior Executives, Business development, sales and marketing managers from suppliers of produce to the food and beverage sector
- Advisors, consultants, business development/sales managers from suppliers of support services to the food and beverage sectors such as technology solutions providers, commodity pricing information, import/export services, 3PL suppliers, packaging, etc.